Construction and Infrastructure
‘When you don’t invest in infrastructure, you are going to pay sooner or later.’
In light of domestic, regional, and international legislations, as well as environmental considerations, the construction industry is becoming increasingly more complex and challenging. We recognize this and understand the need for the stakeholders in this sector to be advised and guided by the very best legal talents in this field, in order to realize their goals of contributing to domestic, regional and international growth.
Our knowledge and experience of public private partnership models and other areas of the construction industry has enabled us to consistently advise and assist project sponsors, agencies, funders, contractors and relevant government agencies on the best means to achieve their goals optimally.
We offer a professional service that is tailored to each client’s needs, and we aid their best interests by:
- Delivering prompt and effective service to each individual client, whether domestic, regional or international ;
- Providing thorough and individual advice on project risk management;
- Representing domestic, regional and international clients in the negotiation and completion of construction projects and where resolution of disputes is required;
- Providing continual advice and assistance on ancillary matters such as the acquisition of assets and tax management;
- Rendering legal advice on private-public partnership projects and assisting clients through the process of tendering to procurement, project financing and engineering and construction;
- Assisting our clients on the legal intricacies involved in the sale, lease, transfer, development, licensing and outsourcing of technology for each infrastructure project.